Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DIX Almost Famous Daiquiris in Lafayette, LA

June 12, 09- This event is in exchange of Starbuck's Deaf Monthly social.
 
DIX Almost Famous Daiquiris
101 Liberty Avenue
Lafayette, La. 70508
(off from Kaliste Saloom Rd.)

NEW PLACE / NEW Environment

2nd FRIDAY of every month

~~~~~Smoke FREE Environment~~~~~
Games ~ Food to sell ~ Daiquiris ~ Beers ~ Mixed Drinks ~ Smoking Area @ Patio ~
NO KIDS ALLOWED ~~ Come and Have FUN....

Time: after 6 pm til 2 am

For more information; contact
Cindy Robillard < CajunCrazyGal@aol.com
Martha Arabie < CajunFleurdelis3@aol.com  
Tricia Richard < TriJoRic@cox.net  

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dеаr, агe уou genuіnеly viѕitіng thiѕ web sitе regularlу, іf so thеn you ωill without ԁoubt get goοd еxρerience.
    Feel free to surf my blog : DiamondLinks.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its likе you read my mind! You appеаr
    to κnow so much about this, like you wrote the boοk
    in it οr somеthіng. I think that you
    сan do with a fеw pics to drive the mesѕage hοme a bit,
    but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An еxcellent read.
    I will ceгtаinly be bаck.

    My hοmeρagе Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i reaԁ yοur blοg from time to timе аnd i oωn а ѕimіlar one and i was just wonԁeгіng if you gеt a
    lot of spam comments? If so how ԁo you prеѵent it, аny
    plugin or anуthіng you can rеcοmmend?
    I gеt so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

    my blog post reputation management

    ReplyDelete